Access to lifelong learning
1. How much money is available (ESF+national funding)?
- Over €136 million is being invested in lifelong learning in the funding period 2014-2020.
2. What are the goals of this investment priority?
- Increasing the qualifications of disadvantaged persons or those with low levels of qualifications
3. Which measures are possible?
- The specific development of educational advice networks
- The development of educational programmes, their trialling and subsequent transfer into the set of regular policy instruments
- Skills training measures for employees and trainers
4. Which possible target groups are addressed?
- Disadvantaged persons, including the following: people with disabilities, migrant backgrounds, persons with a low level of qualifications
- Older people
- Network partners
- Educational advisors
5. Who realises the plans?
- Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF)
- The provincial government of Burgenland (Department 7)