Active and healthy ageing
1. How much money is available (ESF+national funding)?
- A total of €47 million is available for offers and measures in the funding period 2014-2020.
2. What are the goals of this investment priority?
- Adaptation of jobs to the life cycle
- The integration of people with health impairments into everyday working life after long periods of sick leave
3. Which measures are possible?
- Advice services for employers, such as the development of health-promoting measures, and on the establishment of internal generational and inclusion management (‘fit2work’ consulting)
- Advice for companies in developing and implementing measures to meet the challenges of the demographic change
- Support for the reintegration into companies of persons who have been on sick leave for a long period
4. Which possible target groups are addressed?
- Employees over the age of 45
5. Who realises the plans?
- Federal Ministry of Labour, Family and Youth, Division III/A/9
- Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection, Division IV (intermediate body) and the Sozialministeriumservice (funding agency responsible for the measures)
- The provincial government of Burgenland – Department 6