Adaption to change
- How much money is available (ESF+national funding)?
- A total of €1,580,625 is available for the offers and measures in the funding period 2014-2020.
2. What are the goals of this investment priority?
- Increasing the skills and qualifications of persons in those fields which are indispensable for a modern knowledge-based society (such as information and communications technology and environment-related knowledge)
- Strengthening competitiveness by increasing the skills of businesspeople, key personnel and skilled workers
3. Which measures are possible?
- Skills training for businesspeople (also when taking over an existing business) and for key personnel and skilled workers
- Needs-oriented upskilling measures for the further development of a knowledge-based society
4. Which possible target groups are addressed?
- Businesspeople and the self-employed
- Business founders and those taking over existing businesses
- Key and specialist/skilled workers
- Employees, young people, older people, women
- People with special needs
- Migrants and members of minorities (e.g. Roma/Romnia)
5. Who realises the plans?
- Wirtschaftsservice Burgenland AG
- Office of the Provincial Government of Burgenland – Department 6, Subsidies office