Equality between men and women
1. How much money is available (ESF+national funding)?
- At least €59 million is available for offers and measures in the funding period 2014-2020.
2. What are the goals of this investment priority?
- Improvement in equal opportunities for women
- The development and implementation of educational offers for women which contribute towards overcoming gender-specific barriers in access to the education system.
3. Which measures are possible?
- Advice for companies, for example on the topics of equal pay and work-life balance
- Parental leave management for women and men
- Coaching and personal development programmes to get ahead at work and obtain higher-level qualifications, such as training for women to take on senior management positions; educationally disadvantaged women
4. Which possible target groups are addressed?
- Woman and men on parental leave, those rejoining the labour market
- Women: for example those with low levels of qualifications, older women, those in disadvantaged regions, unemployed women
5. Who realises the plans?
- Federal Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Health and Consumer Protection, Division VI/A/9
- Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF)
- The provincial government of Burgenland (Office for Women’s Affairs)